Description: North American Arms 22 Mag 5 Shot Revolver Ranger break top II
In Provo, Utah, North American Arms has advanced the idea of ultralight, ultra-concealable defense pistols. For instance, the business’s.22 Magnum Pug is less than five inches long and slightly over six ounces in weight.
However, minimalist design has its own difficulties. The cylinder must frequently be removed in order to reload NAA revolvers, which adds significant time to the loading and firing procedure.
However, with the release of the new Ranger Break Top II revolver, NAA has made reloading and case removal more simpler and quicker.
Ranger break top II Features:
The Ranger II Break Top opens upward, as its name suggests. The hinged barrel tilts up when you retract the spring-loaded topstrap lock. The star-shaped extractor activates when the barrel is tilted farther downward, lifting the used cartridges for simple removal. It shortens the interval between shoots.
The Ranger II Features a 22 Mag, single action fully ribbed barrel; star ejector, break open cylinder and Rosewood boot grips.
- Type: single-action rimfire revolver
- Caliber: .22 Magnum; .22 Long Rifle cylinder available
- Capacity: 5
- Barrel: 2.5 in.
- OAL/ Height/Width: 6.1/3.25/0.9 in.
- Weight: 7.5 oz.
- Finish: polished stainless
- Grips: rosewood
- Sights: notch rear, post front
- Trigger: 5.6 lb. pull (measured)
- Manufacturer: North American Arms.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Are naa revolvers safe to carry?
- Where can I get North american arms 22 mag 5 shot revolver?
You can get this revolver at our online gun shop at a very moderate rate with fast shipping on your purchase. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to experience our exceptional customer service and quality products.