GROUND OUTBOUND SHIPPING TIMES
OUR SHIPPING POLICIES AND INFORMATION
Note: Due to the increased demand for products, shipping lead times have been extended. Please bear with us as we are diligently trying to expedite orders and get them out as fast as we can. We GREATLY appreciate your patience.
- We do not guarantee that boxes and cases will arrive intact (damaged goods are reported to the shipping carrier). However, you should insure the contents against loss and damage.
- We typically ship via UPS, FWEL, and US POSTAL. If you need faster shipment, we can ship 2nd Day or Next Day for an extra charge.
- We make every effort to get your order shipped as fast as possible. In some circumstances, especially during sales and after weekends, we may not get your order shipped in the time specified. Please rest assured that we will ship your item as soon as we can.
- Incorrect items: If a product is not the product that you ordered, we will either replace the product or give you a full refund if returned within 10 days of receipt. We cannot replace products that have been used.
- Special Order Items may not be returned.
By federal law, we will not ship firearms directly to your home. They will only be sent to your local FFL (Federal Firearms License) Dealer, who will then perform any background checks and paperwork required in your area. It is your responsibility to contact the FFL Dealer to make sure of their policies, procedures, and any applicable fees they might charge for the transfer. Virtually any dealer will accept a transfer for you. They will perform all the required background checks and paperwork for your area, and you will typically be charged a transfer fee ranging from around $25.00 to $50.00.
Notify your dealer that they may either fax us a copy of their license or e-mail it to us. Our fax number is (406) 478-8155 and our e-mail address email@example.com
It is important to make sure that your name is somewhere attached with the dealer’s license so that we know to apply it to your order. If it is not, shipping times will be delayed.
Please keep in mind that all pistols will be shipped 2nd Day Air (Next Day shipping is available for an additional fee). Long guns will be shipped by UPS Ground.
We offer products for sale that may be restricted in certain areas by Local, State, and/or Federal laws. In addition, certain shipping restrictions apply to some products, such as firearms and ammunition. It is up to the customer to know the latest Local, State, and Federal laws in your area, before placing orders, or making any purchase. Florida Gun Exchange abides by all laws and regulations and is an authorized dealer of all the products we sell. However, we cannot grant the right or authority to our customers to purchase items that may be regulated or prohibited by such laws. Items advertised, or offered for sale on this website, are not for sale in any city, county, or state, in which the possession or sale of the item(s) is prohibited. Products will not be shipped to restricted areas.
The shipping date will depend on when we receive the local gun dealer’s FFL copy, and when funds have been properly posted. We cannot ship your firearm until we have a current, signed copy of your local dealer’s FFL license. Please call your dealer and make sure he/she knows to expect a firearm from us. Typical shipping and processing times, for in-stock guns, can range from 3 – 10 business days, depending on the distance and carrier. Other products have similar shipping times.
Pricing and Availability
All pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. All prices listed are in U.S. dollars. If you have any questions regarding our pricing or would like to check whether your item is in stock, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason at our discretion. If you placed an order for an item that is out of stock, you will be notified within 24-48 hours.
Free Shipping Policy
All orders over $700 are eligible for free shipping (unless otherwise stated). The free shipping uses USPS Parcel, or UPS Ground at our discretion. All shipments come with a tracking number and will be emailed to you when available. At this time, our free shipping policy excludes the following items: certain firearms, overweight, oversized, and hazardous products.
- Is shipping free? All orders over $700 come with free shipping. No gimmicks just free shipping.
- Why does my tracking number not work? Most tracking numbers will be trackable within 24 hours of receipt of the email notification. If you received your tracking number and you’ve allowed 48 hours for UPS/USPS/FWEL/FedEx to update their tracking information and still are not able to track your package, please email us to inquire, email@example.com.
- Do you ship to freight forwarders? No, we do not ship to freight forwarders.
- Do you require a signature for delivery? All orders over $5000 require a signature on delivery. There are no exceptions.
- Do I have to be home at the time of delivery? This decision is often at the carrier’s discretion. Carriers may leave the package with an apartment management office or even on your front/back porch if the driver deems that the area is secure enough to leave the package. Otherwise, a notice will be posted that a delivery attempt was made and it will offer a variety of ways for you to obtain your order.
- What does the package look like? All orders are shipped using discrete packaging. The shipping label will identify the shipper as “ERF Inc” and will not reference “Arms” or any other identifying marks related to our products.
- Can I change my shipping address? Contact us immediately to make any changes to your shipping address, if the order has already shipped it can not be changed.
- How can I change or cancel my order? Contact us immediately to change or cancel your order; we make no guarantee that the change can be made before the order ships. If the order has shipped, no changes can be made. We regret any inconvenience this may cause you.
- How do I return my package if I changed my mind? Once you’ve received your package, contact us for an RMA number. Simply write the RMA number on the box and ship the package to our facility. See our Return Policy and follow the instructions before returning a package.
- What happens if my package was sent back? If a package is refused upon delivery and returned to our facility without an RMA number, the product value will be refunded upon receipt, less a restocking fee to cover our shipping costs as well as the shipping fee charged by UPS/USPS to return the package to our facility.