Product Overview: Alliant Reloder 26 Powder
Every container of Alliant Smokeless Powder is backed by a century of manufacturing experience and the most exacting quality control procedures in the industry. Chemical composition, grain shape and size, and overall density are constantly checked and tested in a ballistics lab to ensure consistency.
Achieve awesome ballistics with new Alliant Reloder 26 Powder in stock now for sale from Alliant Powder. The propellant’s burn speed falls between that of Reloder 22 and Reloder 33, and it incorporates EI technology to produce extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges. Alliant Reloder 26 Powder has a high bulk density that allows larger powder charges, and it provides a consistent, controlled response to temperature changes.
Warnings from the Manufacturer:
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- EI technology produces extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Controlled temperature stability
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP
There are no reviews yet.