CCI Clean-22 ammunition uses an exclusive polymer bullet coating to greatly reduce copper and lead fouling in the barrel—without leaving a residue. It also cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent. Both the Sub-Sonic and High Velocity loads feature a 40-grain round nose lead bullet with geometry that’s been optimized for accuracy. With dependable CCI priming and consistent propellant, Clean-22 provides flawless cycling through semi-automatics and all 22 LR firearms.
- Polymer bullet coating greatly reduces lead fouling in the barrel without leaving residue
- Cuts lead buildup in suppressors 60 to 80 percent
- 40-grain lead round nose bullets—red for High Velocity, blue for Sub-Sonic
- Optimized bullet geometry for improved accuracy
- Reliable function in semi-automatic firearms
- Great option both casual and competitive shooters
There are no reviews yet.